Love Greatly,Bless generously

Saturday, October 05, 2013

I have to constantly remind myself that time is too short and if I don't do something with it now, I will lose it forever.

So, I decided that I shall start picking up my lazy butt and go out and be a blessing to others. I decided that my 4 years in uni shall not be wasted and I want to start now. Do something productive, read something, care for others and love unconditionally.

Sometimes I felt that it is hard for me to love others like how I love myself. But God says, love your neighbour as yourself. hm..how ?
By spending quality time with them..

honestly, I have a hard time with that, because my love language is not really time. I can be a bit rushy and as long as I know how you are, then I am fine. But I learn from others and see how much they invested time in me, and truly, that is what impacted me the most.

Love is not just a noun but it's a verb. It needs action, not only talk. 

Start giving and live life for others. Stop being the receiving end only
and you will see that this is living life to the fullest. 

=)



oh ya!
things-i-wanna-do:
go around,find awesome food!
wake up early and see sunrise in usm
picnic 
ESCAPE 
hiking



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/