cliff

Monday, October 28, 2013

sometimes it is tiring and wonder whether what I am doing is good enough. I always have to think whether if I spend time by myself and not thinking about other people and not catching up with people, am I being too selfish?
It has taken a toll on me and this previous week was too much of people around me that I decided to go on an alone trip to the mall. Just being myself there and trying to think things through. People.Me. God. 
There's just too much of thoughts that I need to arrange myself properly before I start another week of the same routine again.
Realizing that it's not easy at all to make sure that everyone is ok and that they are taken care of. some just felt like breaking down, some people are always saying they are ok, and some are always happy. And me, I try to be there for each one but I felt so unequipped and lacked that I felt like I didn't give my all. I felt so helpless. I want to be there, and I want to let them know that I care. but I didn't.

But, well, I know that I have Him, and I know I can be rest assured in Him.

Looking forward for home. I need it.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/