Thursday, September 26, 2013

I suddenly was reminded of how last time when I was younger, I thought that I never sinned at all throughout the day because true, I kinda good kid. I am really scared to break the rules la.  So when I was doing my bedtime prayer, I used to struggle asking God for forgiveness for my sins because most of the time, I forgot what I have done wrong on that day.

What an prideful kid I am!

Sin is anything that does not please God. So, I really need to repent from my pride and my silly thoughts that I am that 'holy' when I was a kid. lol. #smackhead#

But well, it is a different story now. As I mature, I need to learn that I can't take God's grace for granted. He love me so much, but I still keep on sinning and sinning. Some might be unconcious sins but still, I need to come before Him, clean. The part of taking God's grace lightly is what I think is the most 'sinful' thing to do (though to Him, there's no level of sin) because since we know all the more we need to guard our speech, action and etc, and live a life that pleases Him.

So, let's live for Him! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/