the SECRET KEEPER

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Do you have a diary?

I do.
I realized that this year, my diary is full of ups and downs. Crazy. but every time I read back, I will laugh at all those silly things I am feeling at that time.

Sometimes I don't understand why I wrote them. Sometimes I learned that I am a human too. I am not a happy robot all the time. When you actually search deep down inside you, you will find who you truly are. You will be able to define yourself, yes, in words. I am able to look at my self and know my strengths and weaknesses, my emotions and feelings.

This brown book is where I find God is speaking to me through circumstances that happened around me. I find that indeed God is in control of everything and He never leaves me. Its where I find my strength in times when I am down. He is my Daddy, after all.

<3

I think writing is the best way to pour out. Not for you but maybe for me. Yup, since sometimes certain things are yet best kept in the dark. Only God knows.



PS : Don't peep
Ps : this is just so random.
PS : my writing sucks.Need to improve man..


its time to laugh your hearts out.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/