Thoughts

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Have you ever felt the emptiness inside you?
That you have done everything and nothing will fill that 'hole' within you ?
friends , movies, Facebooks, tv shows, family...
Well, I am feeling that right now.

I realized that everything seems to be meaningless
How, if I have gained the whole world but then losses my soul?

The world seems to offer many things to me...
Things that tempt me to move far away from my focus.
and It seems that my focus in life wasn't there anymore.
Why are we here?
Is it to eat? Just watching tv? to surf the net?
EVERYDAY?

I don't think so...
Its more than that.
LIFE isn't just this.
There is so much more in LIFE for me to explore.
There is so much that LIFE wants to offer.


That's the reason HE came. To give LIFE and LIFE to the fullest.
That's why, I need HIM right now.


" Dalamnya kasih-Mu Bapa.
Terlebih dari segalanya.
Pengorbanan yang termulia.
Selamatkanku.
Dengan darah yang tercurah
Ampunilah atas dosa."




Ps: Have you found your LIFE?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/