Saturday, October 19, 2013

sometimes I wonder how people can be so real and true to strangers, their friends about there deepest and darkest secrets. I,myself is not someone like that who is able to totally share out my feelings. I wonder if I am normal or not. I remember once when I cried to God to help me to be normal like others. It's not that I'm really that abnormal or what, but just trying to find a secure place to rant out and be who I am without actually hiding my fears, failures, happiness and joy.

it's hard.

but somehow, God is so real and true that He has always been my secret keeper and my hiding place. When times of loneliness, it is Him whom I find my refuge and totally be naked in front of Him. He is my bestest of friends. Even my closest friends, my family don't know the struggles I had inside me because I just don't know how to share it out. my insecurities, and thoughts, doubts. He never actually replied me in audible voice to calm the raging storms inside me but I know that He is there, in the storm with me. When I go for a walk alone, I know that He is there, walking beside me. I know that there's some people whom their fear is being lonely. I wonder why. I, in particularly, enjoyed my lonely walks. Just because I can just have my small talks with Jesus. I won't talk it loud to Him,though, but just thinking out loud. He hears my thoughts. =) And coming out of it, I am refreshed and felt His peace in me. Christ is enough for me.

Just lately, there's are lot of thoughts in my mind about God. and well, there's so much truth and reality in Him. sometimes things that I can't answer, I didn't really think much, but just having faith in Him because whose mind can fathom how great is this God?

=)
just afternoon small thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/