It is well

Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Tomorrow will be exactly a month that I've started work. Again, how fast time passed. But yet, sometimes I wished time would pass faster so that I could go home again, everyday. 


You know, there's this jealousy in me when I see other people enjoy doing their work and people achieving what they really wanted. Not sure about you, but I honestly have that sort of 'jealousy' and wondered if this first job that I am doing is the right one or not. I go to work daily thinking what kind of job I would love to do, what I would find joy doing and etc. If you would ask me how is work, I would say that this job is all that I didn't want but yet I am doing it. So ironic. 

However, as everyday passed, I keep going back to the question : Why am I here? What is in store for me here? Don't you see how blessed you are? 

And yes, for the first 2 questions, I am still looking for an answer and I know by time, I will slowly know . But for the last question, I can say that I am so very thankful to God for every single thing here. The people, the job that I have, and the company, etc. 

I have learned in this 1 month that one key thing : patience, faith and hope. 

Far be it from me to not believe
Even when my eyes can't see
And this mountain that's in front of me
Will be thrown into the midst of the sea
Through it all, through it all
My eyes are on You
Through it all, through it all
It is well
So let go my soul and trust in Him
The waves and wind still know His name 
- It is well, Bethel









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/