gradutes

Monday, September 23, 2013

It's been 3 long days of going to convo to congratulate and celebrate the graduation of my PKA seniors. I felt tired and yes, it is not easy to go for every session and throw people up in the air. It requires a lot of patience and determination. Well, I did learn some things being among my close family in uni. I learn how important one's presence is. Some of them are willing to take a long walk of about 20 minutes under the hot sun just to be there for the graduates. Some of them reached, all sweat and tired,and still, have to wait for the graduates to come out. I was wondering, why do they so willing to do such a thing ?

Seeing these seniors that have graduated, I can see how much they have used their uni life not just to study and graduate but they really used their time to impact other lives. They have indeed taught me how selfless they are, wearing Christ's love everywhere they go. They sow seeds of love, kindness, gratitude, patience, selflessness, positivity and so much more into the lives of their juniors. And today is their result of their sowing. They have inspired many with their lives to live a fulfilled life and to use our lives well for God. I can't help but see that the unity in hearts among us is priceless and so, it's sad to see them leaving uni. I know that God is faithful and things might not be the same anymore but God is constant in change.

Well, I don't want to emo about it, and I know that God has great plans for them and I am sure that they will come back and testify of His goodness..

yay!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/