Friday, March 13, 2015

When I was little, my goal in life or probably what I thought was the purpose of my existence is to make the world a happy place. Isn't it a simple and an easy thought? to see the smile in people's face and that makes me happy enough!

Well, as I grew up a little bit older, I found out that, sometimes, your life cannot be just so 'happy' and continue to live in ignorance. Sometimes, hurt plays a part to build you up so that you can be stronger, and later on cheer up the people around you.

But well, I don't mind going through hurts, pain and challenges, if it is able to help other people to be happy again. I don't mind being the cheerleader! =)



 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,  through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God.  Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Romans 5:1-4

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/