L.O.V.E

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Daddy,

I thank you that you have shown us what true LOVE really means.

Daddy, I thank you that I am so blessed with many great friends that I can share this LOVE today. Friends whom I can trust and cherish forever, friends that makes sure that I can smile everyday, friends that have helped me through difficult times and friends that I can lean on no matter what tomorrow holds.They are one of life's greatest gift that I can never say thank you enough. Because of them I can say that my life is full of adventure. Its been a roller coaster ride. and I had a whole great time. I love them so much. Thanks ,Daddy for them.


I also want to thank you for my dearest family. For through them, I can see Your LOVE that pours out unconditionally everyday to make sure that I feel belonged in this world. Thank you for daddy and mummy who have brought me up with this LOVE. Without them, I don't know what would this word, L.O.V.E really means. They are the best and I can never exchange them with anything in this world. I love them so so much. Thanks, Daddy that I have a great family.

And most of all, thank you Daddy for the greatest LOVE of all, your son Jesus. He is the true meaning of LOVE. Thank you for sacrificing Your one and only Son so that we could know what LOVE means. He is the true meaning of Valentine. and You are my Valentine.

and therefore,this is the meaning of LOVE :

1 Corinthians 13:4–8a
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails ...

GOD is LOVE

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

i LOVE you.


thank you for today.
the best valentine's day

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/