bus driver

Saturday, November 29, 2014

you know, God do hear your little prayers ! wee~ so happy when it happens. sometimes small things like that strengthens our already tiny faith-like-mustard-seed faith.

Was going to a Kompleks Penyayang that day to get my Rainbow Run t-shirt by bus. And so, since I have never been there, and I was kinda worried that I will get lost, so I said a little prayer beneath my breath. I told the Pak Cik Driver my destination. He was a little unsure..but later on, not long after, he told me that he will put me along the street because the bus stop is kinda far and he didn't want me to walk and got lost. He put me just opposite the location! I just need to cross the street. Ahhh..do you know how I felt inside? It's like ...what kind soul does that? =) Small things like that, pak cik driver, makes a soul like me feels happier. hehe.

Then I went to Gurney Plaza after taking my t-shirt. After spending a few hours at the complex, I decided that it's time to go back. I prayed a little prayer again that I will be able to get on the right bus because I never tried taking a bus back from there before. I waited at the bus stop for some time..before Bus 304 came. happy. and boarded the bus. This time is a Mak Cik Bus Driver. Told her where I wanna go, and apparently, she was on her last shift and if I didn't board that bus, I will have to wait for a long long time for the next 304. So, we bridged a friendship and we talked and talked on the bus. I was the only customer on the bus and so, it was a good time just knowing her job. As she stops and get more passengers, I still continue talking to her...and she telling me stories about the different passengers she takes. She taught me something through her life. She really give her heart out and bring joy to the people around her with her job. I think that is what so important..she knows the significance of her job in helping the people, poor especially.

And so, when my stop came, I thanked her and told her "Selamat Jalan, berhati-hati." =) and felt like God has brought 2 lovely souls to me that day. Isn't God so beautiful?

#sorry for my bad grammar. It's late and I don't feel like editing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/