It is Finished!

Thursday, May 22, 2014


"IT's FINISHED" !! 

If you would ask me, what played a big part in my life in uni, my answer would definitely be PKA. My coursemates, my friends could identify PKA in me. lol. After 2 Sidangs in excoship, I can say that it's time to pass on the baton to the next batch of leaders!!! (oh no, so old la me! =(

Honestly, it's quite hard to just let go and leave everything that has been my lifestyle: going for late night meetings, going wonky with the excos, etc. It been a good ride but I think I am ready for the next phase of my uni life. I am excited to where God wants me to serve Him in. so yea, it's all good!

I still remember the moment my ex-president passed me the letter to be VP. It was one of the scariest moments in my life. To take or not to take? to obey or not to obey? can I do it? I remember how I cried so much during my church camp, asking assurance from God about taking the challenge. Of course, if you look at me, how can I lead? but yea, I believe God has His purpose in putting me as the VP. And I decided to take on the role, knowing that my God is with me and He will never leave me alone in leading this CF.

Finally, I can look back at that moment and testify about His goodness in my life. It was a journey that I will never forget. It was some priceless lessons that I need to bring along with me where ever I go. This position teaches me to always look towards Him, turning our eyes on Jesus. It teaches me obedience and loving others above myself. You need to come out of your comfort zones and reach out. I also learn how God works in the lives of different people, how He ran with us through the crazy moments and how He faithfully being with us in making difficult decisions. I saw how He took care of PKA no matter how hard it is. oh, so much!

Anyway, it is time to look forward to the future and another challenge will come. I need to test and see my response towards people when I am not in a position. yea. It is time to not only extend my hands to only PKA-ians but also to reach out to people out there like my coursemates. It has been good, rough and rocky road..and I have been through it with God's hands guiding me. The next batch of excos, gambateh!!

"Our God is always fighting for us."

I will forever miss the memories.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/