Monday, July 29, 2013

blogging from my workplace! woots!

It has been 3 weeks into internship. I can say that so far, it has been good. Thank God!

You know,wherever  God has placed me, I am just so thankful and I know that He has placed me here for a reason. some how or the other, everything just works out well. I am thankful for a good boss, who actually concerned about me, colleagues who are quite friendly though they are from different race.I am the only Chinese here by the way. The thorn among the roses ,I guess. hehe. But oh ya! I am glad to know that there's quite a number of my colleagues here who shares the same faith as I am. How awesome is that? wee~ I was talking to the mak cik cleaner that day. She asked me my name and I told her. She asked "Kamu doa Yesus ah ? " I replied ' Yes". And she was so happy to reply me, "Saya jugak doa Yesus!" And from there, we shared about our backgrounds in Christianity. Isn't it awesome when we found another brother/sister in Christ? It's good!

Anyway , the corporate culture here is kinda cool and not really that stressful, a working environment which I like. We do a quick morning exercise everyday to have fresh and energetic start to the day. Then there's some motivational sessions sometimes. In the noon, we have afternoon energizers where we will play a short and light game to kinda like energize ourselves for the remaining hours.

So, right..that's all about my work. It was tough in the 1st week, having to adapt to the new environment and trying to make friends from different age. It's not easy to break the ice. But well, meeting strangers and learning about one another takes time and yup, it's getting better.

Meanwhile, oh yea, lately, I've got to know about this girl named Talia Castellano who have died of cancer about 1 week back. Her story has really inspired me of how a girl,13 years old, could touch so many lives with her strength, perseverence, determination and most of all her joy and love even though she is going through tremendous pain. She is just a cutie pie in a tiny body. I just can't imagine how she go through all those treatments and still, able to look healthy in her Youtube videos. She is a beauty guru by the way. And you know, I actually teared when I see one of her Cancer Vlog! ( i don't cry easily) So, I just couldn't comprehend sometimes why God will want to take away this beautiful child. And one thing that saddens me most is that, I am not sure whether she has accepted Jesus personally or not. Her mum asked a psychic healer to help her...and it breaks my heart.

I realized that the world now have heard about Jesus, but sadly, their hearts have hardened to the good news and well, human are becoming more prideful and couldn't accept the fact that we need a Savior. Human race don't know the consequences of this life on earth, that without Christ, we all are doomed to Hell - for eternity.
=(

alright. back to work. Have a nice day! =)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/