dear bright star,

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I still remember the first night that we met.
The cool night as we sat by the pool,
just looking upon the stars
and just wishing that time would just stop.

Oh, how silly are we to wish that.
Time never stops and it never will
no matter how much we wished it could.

Time has caused us to meet
and it is also Time that cause us to say goodbye this time.
sigh,
As soon as we have to say hello,
here comes goodbye...

Dear bright star,
you have brighten my dark nights.
As we have to part ways this time,
let me tell you
that you are forever be the bright shining star in my heart.
Time will reveal everything
and in His timing,
everything will be beautiful.

So,
hold on, dear bright star.
Hold on to me
'cause I will be back soon.
Wait for me
'cause we know that the four-letter-word
is to be patient.

Goodbye now,
dear bright star.
i will miss you
and i know you do too.



iLOVEu







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/