Who am I?

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I spend my time quietly looking out the window as I stare at the moving trees, and looking up the beautiful evening sky. I asked my self, who am I ?
The question was stuck in my mind till I reached my destination. Do I have the answers yet?

I realized that I do. I think its just that I can't write them out in words. so how?
Words are so limited. I am a daydreamer. I rather have them in my brains floating around. ABC is not enough to describe who AM I. or. maybe my brains are too small. hmm...
so let me break them down.
A - Alison. The name which my parents gave me. I thought it was kinda weird when I was small but I really love my name now! and yea, its not Alice's Son or Ali's son. @@

B - bread. I love to eat bread. I can go to the bakery and eat a whole loaf of fresh baked bread by myself. Seriously. oh, the smell of freshly baked bread just tempts me! *dies

C - Colours. A world without colours is so boring. Thank God there are red, blue, green, orange and so many more. Thank God that its not only black and white. ( oh,just imagine that) My life is like a plain white clothe ready to be splashed with colourful colours to make it more interesting. =)
C - Creative. I like to be creative. To be out from the norm, to create something new.

D - Dog. I have a dog, named Toby. The dog which caused havoc in my house everyday. Its not that I don't love dogs, its just simply because they urinates everywhere. They thought they have maids to clean them. urgh.


E - English. The only language which I can honestly speak and write fluently,besides BM. Though I am born Chinese, maybe the Chinese blood didn't flow smoothly. it got stuck in the veins I think. Therefore, I am a banana. ( smiles shyly =p)

F - Flowers. Wished I could have a garden full of colourful flowers where bees could come to get their nectar and make honey. Imagine.
- Friends. They are the ones who adds the colours into my life. I really thank God for blessing me with great friends whom I can really lean on.
- Family. No one can ever replace family. The people whom I cherish forever. They are the ones who laugh with me and cries with me. And sometimes, they are also the one who caused it too. But still, no one can take away my love for them. <3>
- Food. Living in Malaysia, you can never stop eating. You can find me waking up just because I am finding for food. yum!

G - God. The top priority in my list. Without God, I won't be writing these down. You won't be reading these. I love Him. The one who carries me through the storm and never forsaken me.

( how am I getting to Z ? >< )

H - Happy. I am a happy person. Life is too short to not be happy. Sometimes I wished I will never grow up. Is it true that as you grow older, you are less happy? I hope not.
H - Heaven. The place where my Daddy has prepared a place for me. oh, can't wait to see it!

I - ice-cream! Mc -D, Haagen dazs, BR. The cure when I am kinda down sometimes. but other than that, I just love the sweet, cold texture in my mouth! wee~
I - inspire. To inspire and be inspired everyday.

J - Jesus. Of all the J's in my life, this is the one I love most. If you don't know, HE loves you too as much as HE loves me

K - kuih. I actually loves kuihs. especially malay kuihs and nyonya kuih. Reminds of the kampung though I live in the city.

L - Love. the word that I am beginning to discover. Agape, Philea,Storge and Eros. the word that makes the world go round. This world needs some love. Oh, let me share some of mine. =)

M - Music. The thing that also makes the world go round. They are addictive like drugs, poisonous like venom but sometimes they heal our longing souls. I love hearing to worship songs and love songs coz they are meaningful unlike rock songs which makes me headache. oh! is that why they keep banging their heads?!

N - nuts. I kinda love every nuts. Peanuts, macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, and pistachios. Except coconut.
O - Oprah? nope. I can't think of anything starting with O. Otak-otak maybe. but I think I am just hungry now.hehe..

P - Picture. I am learning to capture every memories I have with my loved ones. The only thing that I can bring to the future from the past. They are priceless.

Q - Quiet. This word would describe me the most if you sees me. It makes me think and observe my surroundings. I am more to a listener rather than the one talking. I love hearing stories. (O.O)

R - Rain. I love the rain. It somewhat reminds me that God is listening to me when I am down, that He will wash away all my troubles, my hurt and my tears. Then after the rain, I will feel rejuvenated with the smell of the fresh air, a new life.

S - silly. Oh, I am silly sometimes if not most of the time. I would ask silly questions that sometimes irritate people. yerr..
S - smile. I smile every time. With a smile, it brings happiness to this world . I want to share this happiness. =D

T - Thank you. The word that taught me to be grateful for everything that was given to me and not to take granted of it.

U - ultraman ? i can't think of any at this moment. But ultraman was my childhood hero. We just love watching how silly it tries to fight the monster but at the end, the whole city will be destroyed because of him. haha..
V - ?

W - World. The place I am currently living in. Hope to get a better world. But I guessed it is ending before it even gets better. oh dear...
W - wok. My surname ,which is really rare. I guessed my ancestor was a great cook. You never know.
X - X-ray. I did an x-ray before on my teeth. It looked weird.
Y - You. the person God create besides me. So that I won't be so lonely here in this world. =)
Z - zzzz. The time to take a rest after a long day. The time I begin my journey to another world. Where the impossibles becomes a reality.

That's me. =)

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Popular Posts

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/alie.wok

Instagram

https://instagram.com/allywok/